Apester, the world’s leading digital storytelling platform, is looking for a Full Stack Ninja developer who is passionate about cutting edge technology and wants to be a part of our awesome R&D team!
Founded in 2014, Apester is a well funded, global technology startup HQ’d in NYC with offices in LDN and TLV. In the past year since its launch, we managed to exponentially grow our content-engagement network with over 400 leading publishers boasting an annual rate of billions of impressions. Apester is offering brands a unique native-ad product with hyper-scalability and premium positioning, based on interactive content units embedded inside editorial content.
Here are links to articles recently published on Techcrunch, a top tech blog and on Yahoo Finance –
- Lead a team that develops some of Apester Core Team applications
- Work with different stakeholders within the company in order to develop and plan required products according to the business needs.
- Develop and mentor individuals.
- Innovate and integrate new technologies into Apester Core services
- A leader in heart and a Team Player!
- 2+ years of experience in a leading development position.
- B.A\B.S.C\M.S.C in Computer Science or Equivalent Army experience
- Brilliant & strong developer!
- Deep understanding of Object Oriented designs, functional programming, prototypal inheritance
- Deep understanding of client side development – best practices, technologies, browser stack.
- Experience working with client MVC frameworks like Angular, React, Ember, Backbone
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Experience in building monetization platforms – a Huge Advantage!
- Experience with NoSQL DB – MongoDB, Elastic
- Open source contribution
Submit your application: email@example.com