Apester is looking for an experienced and passionate Business Development Manager, for the North American market. The individual will be responsible for helping spearhead our business efforts with top publishers and report directly to the Vice President of Business Development.
Apester is one of the fastest growing digital platforms in the world, which is only logical since it offers a unique and complete set of solutions for publishers to make their content interactive.
Here are links to articles recently published on Techcrunch, a top tech blog and on Yahoo Finance about Apester.
We are looking for a Manager of Business Development with experience in selling technology, marketing, or data solutions to Publishers
It is an amazing opportunity for someone who has worked in a leading Ad tech company or Editorial tools provider and now wants to make a change, to be part of a dream team and be an Evangelist of a revolutionary product.
- Someone who can recognize an opportunity when it’s in front of you, are not afraid to take risks and likes adventure?
- Someone who knows how to work independently but also loves and knows how to work as part of a team?
- Someone who looks at the bigger picture and the future?
The role is in New York but includes traveling within the U.S
- Supporting all new business development and strategic initiatives with partners, as well as exploring new groups and segments in the U.S.
- Act as a key sales driver and close key publisher partners
- Develop deep, credible relationships with senior-level executives at strategic media companies both inside and outside the sales process.
- Act as a consultative partner to customers to determine how the Apester platform and technology solutions can enhance clients’ businesses and drive success.
- Creatively problem solve and remove barriers to enhance our partner relationship and accelerate our business development cycle time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, advertising, marketing, or related field.
- MBA a plus but not required
- 2-3 years in business development positions in technology or data sales
- Passionate about the online publishing industry
- Deep understanding of the digital content world
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What’s In It For You?
- Significant impact: Apester is one of the fastest growing digital platforms in the world. Be part of a team that is already revolutionizing and changing the digital storytelling experience by empowering its readers to take a more active role in the content they consume.
- Global presence: Apester has offices in New York City, London and Tel Aviv.
- Working with strong and famous brands around the world – Apester is working with more than 1,400 publishers around the world like Time Inc, USA Today, Telegraph, TimeOut and AOL.
Career development opportunities: With Apester you will get the opportunity to learn and grow into new fields, work with the biggest names in the industry and have a real influence on decision making. You will be able to innovate and advance projects, of course as a fast growing company – you will have many options for career advancements.
Submit your application: firstname.lastname@example.org