Quality Auditor (NY area)
Apester, the leading storytelling platform is looking for a junior manual tester to join our great team in the NYC office!
Apester is one of the fastest growing digital platforms in the world offering a unique set of tools for publishers and brands to create interactive content and enhance their engagement with their audience. We’re delivering million new units per day for hundreds of thousands of users, and seeking for someone to be able to audit Apester’s units for the US audience. Check out recent news published on TechCrunch, MarketWatch and Entrepreneur about Apester.
We’re looking for a part-time employee (approx 10 hours a week, spread across 3-5 days a week). The work can be conducted mostly from home and times of work are flexible.
- Identification and documentation of abnormal or unusual activity with Apester’s products
- Raising red flags if necessary
- Working with various interfaces and technologies, in the NY branch and the IL branch
- Communicating with the IL and NY branches (could be outside of normal working hours)
What you should have:
- Ability to work thoroughly and build a solid work methodology
- Strong technical background from academic studies or work experience
- Basic understanding with web technologies
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Good communications skills
- Fast learner
- Previous experience in the ad-tech industry, programmatic or video – an advantage
Please send your cv to: email@example.com