Junior BI Analyst
Apester, the world’s leading digital storytelling platform, is looking for a Junior BI Analyst for their fast growing Commercial team in the US. The role is in Apester’s NYC HQs, and will require 25%-50% travel.
Apester is one of the fastest growing digital platforms in the world offering a unique set of tools for publishers and brands to create interactive content and enhance their engagement with their audience.
What you’ll do:
- You will be working together with the BI team on providing and maintaining operational and analytical reports and dashboards to support the organization.
What you should have:
- Student or Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering and Management / Statistics / Economics / Business Administration
- Experience with data analytics, preferably from the hi-tech industry
- Experience with Data Warehouses and DB- SQL queries, data retrieval systems
- Self organized, high attention to details
- English – Very High level
- Excel – High level (pivot tables, charts, functions, etc.)
- Proactive and out of the box thinker
- Wide thinking – seeing always the Big picture
- Ability to conclude wide business reviews
- High level service oriented
- Experience with reporting platforms (ChartIO, Tablo, Mixpanel)- a huge advantage
- Experience with discrepancies checks – a huge advantage
- Knowledge with aggregations- a huge advantage
- Willing to work for part-time position (about 10 hours a week)- a Must
Founded in 2014, Apester is a well-funded, global technology startup HQ’d in NYC with offices in LDN and TLV. In the past year since its launch, we managed to exponentially grow our content-engagement network with over 400 leading publishers boasting an annual rate of billions of impressions. Apester is offering brands a unique native-ad product with hyper-scalability and premium positioning, based on interactive content units embedded inside editorial content.
Submit your application: email@example.com