Are you passionate about journalism in the digital age?
If so, you could have the chance to work with and affect the daily content strategy of the most important publishers out there as an Apester Intern.
Apester, the world’s largest interactive content platform, is based in Manhattan, New York. Its global Editorial Relations and Content Analysis team are working closely with the newsrooms and editorial teams of publishers such as The Telegraph, Huffington Post, Die Welt, Independent, Entertainment Weekly, CNET and more – as an intern you will be providing them with editorial support, revolving around content curation and ideation.
What you will learn:
- An insider’s view of the online publishing industry
- Building relationships with the industries’ leading brands
- The editorial workflow of world famous newspapers
- Curate and help to create content that will reach millions
- The internet-startup environment
What we require:
- Strong content creation skills
- Good communication capabilities
- Creative and flexible
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments
- Journalism and/or Communications studies – a plus
Submit your application: email@example.com