Apester, the world’s leading digital storytelling platform, is looking for a Big Data Developer to take full responsibility for Apester’s Data Analysis platform, and lead the Data Analysis development in the company. We’re looking for a top-notch star that will take Apester data frameworks to the next level.
Apester is one of the fastest growing digital platforms in the world, which is only logical since it offers a unique and complete set of solutions for publishers to make their content interactive.
- Be part of a small and unique development team that designs, develops and maintains all of Apester’s data infrastructure
- Ownership for configuring the environments, choosing the right tools and frameworks that will be used
- End 2 end responsibility to implement logic and algorithms that will help make real time decisions.
- Bring Apester Data to the front!
- Super strong software engineer that is passionate about technology, scale, performance and delivering awesome products!
- A great team player
- At least 4 years experience in Java development – Must
- Experience in developing Big Data platforms – Must
- Experience working with Hadoop Ecosystem – Advantage
- Experience working with Apache Beam OR Dataflow – Advantage
- Experience in Scala OR Nodejs development- Advantage
- Experience working with ElasticSearch- Advantage
Founded in 2014, Apester is a well-funded, global technology startup HQ’d in NYC with offices in LDN and TLV. In the past year since its launch, we managed to exponentially grow our content-engagement network with over 400 leading publishers boasting an annual rate of billions of impressions. Apester is offering brands a unique native-ad product with hyper-scalability and premium positioning, based on interactive content units embedded inside editorial content.
Submit your application: email@example.com