Apester Account Manager – US Market
Apester, the world’s leading digital storytelling platform is looking for an Account Success manager for North America to lead campaign management and publisher management. The role is in Apester’s NYC HQs, and requires minimal but some travel.
Apester is disrupting the branded-content and native-advertising space, and offers advertisers the opportunity to embed their brands and messages at the heart of quality editorial content, within industry leading publishers such as AOL, TheHuffPost, USA Today, Weather.com, Scripps network and others.
The Account Manager should be creative, data-driven, a true team player, energetic and have a positive “do anything” attitude. The right candidate is eager to grow their experience and learn new advertising concepts.
As a true startup, we are looking for leaders who are willing to go above and beyond their “job description” and expect to be rewarded with continuous growth opportunities and career development. The candidate must be extremely creative and be able to present actionable analysis to their clients and other internal teams.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing high profile content campaigns. The primary daily activities include: creative ideation, content strategy, proposal writing, campaign optimization and publisher communication. The candidate will be solely responsible for overseeing the clients campaign success – driven campaign strategy and execution, while working with their team members to build the clients’ overall business.
Apester offers above market salaries, company stock and career growth. We are focused on company culture and expect this person to provide the foundation for a great workplace environment.
– Manage client relationships
– Creative strategy and ideation
– Creative project management
– RFP submission
– Media plan
– Campaign optimization and reporting
Job Requirements and Skills
– 2- 5 years’ within an agency or digital publisher roll, managing campaigns or sales functions
– Advanced expertise and understanding of digital content, retargeting, social, and omni-channel campaigns.
– Advanced proficiency in Keynote and/or PowerPoint.
– Advanced proficiency in excel.
– Strong analytical skills and an understanding of advanced consumer targeting methodologies.
– Strong understanding of digital marketing principles and methodologies.
– Strong communication skills are a requirement.
– Accurate, well organized and a strong ability to prioritize.
– Eagerness and ability to understand a complex subject matter quickly and independently.
– Digital branding experience is a plus.