Apester, the world’s leading digital storytelling platform, is looking for an Ad Ops manager to join our awesome office in TLV!
Founded in 2014, Apester is a well funded, global technology startup HQ’d in NYC with offices in LDN and TLV. In the past year since its launch, we managed to exponentially grow our content-engagement network with over 400 leading publishers boasting an annual rate of billions of impressions.
Apester is offering brands a unique native-ad product with hyper-scalability and premium positioning, based on interactive content units embedded inside editorial content.
What you’ll do: Responsible for the day to day management of all the programmatic advertising channels at Apester.
What you should be: Great communicator with clients and vendors and Data wizard (mostly excel).
- Build processes to setup, monitor and improve advertising channel settings
- Debug delivery issues
- Pull data from multiple sources, compile and compare them
- Communicate with demand partners and technology vendors
- Daily monitoring of KPIs and business metrics
- Minimum one year of online marketing experience
- Great attention to detail and quality
- Service and results oriented
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Methodic and self organized
- English – at a high level is a must
- Effective communicator in email and verbally
- Proficiency in data analysis, working with BI tools and excel
- Technically inclined with the ability to understand web protocols and debugging tools
- Basic experience with web-debugging (fiddler or browser dev tools) a plus
- Experience with programmatic video a plus
To apply, please send relevant cv’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org